Thursday, May 25, 2023 | 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., Heritage Room (P312), RRC Polytech Princess Street Campus
Join us as we celebrate the past year at our Annual General Meeting.
Following the meeting, be sure to stay and network with fellow members and communicators. We hope to see you there!
Registration 5:30 p.m.
AGM 5:45 p.m.
- Call to order
- Approval of minutes from the 2021/2022 CPRS Manitoba Annual General Meeting
- Approval of reports of the Board of Directors (to follow)
- Elections of the 2022/2023 Board of Directors (slate to follow)*
- Other business that may come before the meeting
Networking 6:30 p.m.
*The position of President and Vice President is entering the second year of a two-year term and is therefore not up for election. The position of Past-President is entering the second year of a two-year term and is not an elected position.
While only CPRS members can vote at the AGM, everyone is welcome to attend. So, please register and join us at the meeting!
Vote By Proxy
Can’t make it to our AGM? You may assign your vote for the 2023 CPRS Manitoba AGM to another voting member (proxy) by downloading the 2023 proxy form. Complete and sign the form, then deliver it in one of the following ways:
- Emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Mailing to CPRS Manitoba, PO Box 411, Stn. Main, Winnipeg, MB R3C 2H6. Must be received no later than Wednesday, May 24, 2023.
(a)Voting on board matters by proxy
(b)Any board member can assign their proxy to another board member by email or in writing, for the purpose of voting on matters at any board meeting.
(c)The board member can assign their proxy for a specific item or items, or they can assign their proxy for all votes to take place at the board meeting.