Communications, public relations and digital media communications jobs currently posted in Manitoba include:
- Communication Professionals – Farmwork to Feed Canada is seeking volunteers with experience at all levels in communications, journalism, public relations and/or marketing to help get the word out about pandemic-related challenges to Canada’s food supply. If you are passionate about food, agriculture, aquaculture, or agri-business, this may be an opportunity for you to make a difference.
Volunteer positions are listed at: www.farmworktofeedcanada.ca. Current openings include:
- Writers / storytellers
- Digital media specialists / Content creators
- Multimedia graphic designers
- Senior editors
- Strategic communications advisors
- Coaches / mentors for junior writers
For more information or to volunteer, please send your resume and a covering note via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to post a job posting on this page and our social media platforms, please email the link and details to email@example.com
Follow CPRS Manitoba: