A PANEL DISCUSSION ON PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT IN PARLIAMENTARY, LEGISLATIVE AND CIVIL AFFAIRS
When: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 | 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM (CDT)
Where: The MET | Function Room, 2nd Floor | 281 Donald St.
Tickets: Purchase online
Minister of Finance Bill Morneau introduced the federal budget to Parliament on Mar. 22, 2017. The Province of Manitoba will table its 2017 budget on April 11. The City of Winnipeg will commence its budget consultations shortly thereafter.
So what happens when public outcry originates from stakeholders within your organization?
Join CPRS Manitoba Wednesday, April 5 from 7:30 to 9 a.m. for breakfast at The MET as panelists discuss strategic communication efforts surrounding government relations.
- Donald Benham, Manager of Hunger & Poverty Awareness at Winnipeg Harvest
- Riva Harrison, Executive Director, Strategy & Communications at Red River College
- Sean Kavanagh, Reporter at CBC
- Felicia Wiltshire, Director of Customer Service & Communications at the City of Winnipeg
- 7:30 – 8 a.m. Registration along with Breakfast Buffet
- 8 – 8:20 a.m. Introductions and Panelists’ Perspectives
- 8:20 – 8:50 a.m. Guided Conversation, followed by Q & A
- 8:50 – 9 a.m. Closing Remarks from CPRS Manitoba
- Business Casual
Tickets can be purchased online
- Members: $35
- Guests: $55
- Student Members: $20
- Student Guests: $25
- Life Members: Complimentary
Please note that these ticket prices do not include fees.
The registration deadline is April 2, 2017 at 9 a.m.
The Modern Communicator
CPRS Manitoba board members chose “The Modern Communicator” as a professional development theme for 2016/17, because we believe in mastery, we believe in innovation, and we believe in integrity when it comes to the 21st-century practice of public relations.