CPRS Manitoba is dedicated to providing exceptional value to members through an array of benefits to cater to every stage of their careers – at both the local and national level. Take advantage of these career-building benefits:
Build Your Career
- Local events: CPRS Manitoba offers monthly luncheons on topics like media relations, issues management, social media, and non-profit communications. We also host regular evening mixers at local eateries and watering holes to talk shop with others in the communications and public relations field. Sign up for regular notices at email@example.com
- Online webinars: Six professional development webinars by CPRS National are offered every year to members at no extra cost
- Involvement in local or national boards, committees, special initiatives: Join our board or volunteer with us to increase your networking opportunities, build your professional skills, and open the door to other key career learning
- Communiqué – CPRS’ bi-weekly e-newsletter brings you association updates and industry news bi-monthly throughout the year
- Online Member Directory: Build your network of CPRS members across country
- Members receive special pricing for annual CPRS National conferences
In addition to our regular professional development events, you can learn more with:
- Accredited in Public Relations (APR): Receive your APR® designation, demonstrating experience and commitment to the public relations profession. Application deadline: December 1st every year
- Public Relations Knowledge (PRK) exam: Canada’s first standardized national public relations exam for new entrants to the profession
Be Recognized for Your Work
- Manitoba Communicator of the Year Award: CPRS Manitoba annually honours individuals and organizations whose work in public relations or communications has had a significant impact in the community.
- National Awards: Be recognized by your peers for exceptional public relations and communications management campaigns.
- College of Fellows: Members are honoured for their leadership in advancing the state of public relations and serving as role models to fellow practitioners.
Members receive discounted pricing on:
- Postings on Career File, the CPRS online job board
- Member-only exclusive discounts from Perkopolis
- PRSA Tactics and Public Relations Strategist
- Errors and Omissions home and auto insurance solutions customized to the PR profession
- UPS shipping services
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org