It’s Membership Month at CPRS and there is no better time than now to join and save!
If you join in March, you’ll automatically receive a 12-month subscription to PRSA’s Public Relations Tactics newspaper, courtesy of CPRS. You’ll also be eligible to win free admission to an upcoming lunch-and-learn event, courtesy of CPRS Manitoba. One lucky winner will be drawn from all new members joining in March 2014!
If you’re currently a CPRS member, please take note of our Member Referral Program – for each new member referral, you will receive a $100 credit (up to $800!) toward all national programs and offerings, to help pay for things like membership fees, awards submissions, national conference registration and accreditation fees.
Benefits of CPRS membership
Over the past year with CPRS Manitoba, members had learning and networking opportunities (exclusive or at discounted member rates) including:
- professional networking events
- professional development workshops in crisis communications, retail marketing, fundraising, and the legal ramifications of social media
- the annual Manitoba Communicator of the Year awards ceremony, recognizing the most successful communications campaign in the province
And as a member at the national level, you’ll have access to:
- Ascend 2014 – Member-only pricing for the annual CPRS National Conference in Banff this May.
- 2014 National Awards – recognition from your industry peers for your exceptional public relations and communications management campaign.
- Online webinars – Six free professional development webinars are offered annually as an exclusive member-only benefit. Check the national website for dates and topics and be sure to attend!
- Active engagement in local or national boards, committees, task forces, special CPRS initiatives – Your chance to increase networking opportunities, mentor potential APRs, and build professional skills.
- Accreditation – More than 500 members have demonstrated their experience and commitment to the public relations profession and received their APR designation. Application deadline is December 1, 2014.
- Communiqué e-newsletter – brings you bi-monthly association updates and industry news.
- Online member directory – your resource to build your network of CPRS members across country.
- Discounted member pricing for postings on Career File, the CPRS online job board.
- PRSA Tactics and Public Relations Strategist – discounted subscription rates thanks to our partnership with the Public Relations Society of America
How to join
Don’t miss out for another year. Get involved in CPRS, Canada’s only national association for public relations and communications management professionals. Join online, quickly and conveniently at www.cprs.ca/membership/application.aspx or contact CPRS about membership at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!