Join CPRS during Membership and in addition to the benefits of membership, you have a chance to win a complimentary registration for the World Public Relations Forum in Toronto, and you’ll receive a 12-month subscription to PRSA’s Public Relations Tactics.
Here are a few more great reasons why people join CPRS:
- Complimentary webinars: Monthly professional development webinars are offered as an exclusive member-only benefit
- Professional development: CPRS Manitoba hosts monthly luncheons, Brews ’n PR News evening get-togethers, and offers volunteer positions on the Board of Directors. These opportunities open the door to professional skill development, career learning, and knowledge transfer;
- The CPRS Accreditation program: where members demonstrate their experience and commitment to the public relations profession and receive their APR® designation;
- The Public Relations Knowledge (PRK)® Exam: the first standardized national public relations exam across Canada for new entrants to the PR profession;
- Mentoring: members of CPRS Manitoba can join a mentorship program aimed at new professionals, experienced practitioners, or peer-to-peer learning;
- Member-only pricing for the World Public Relations Forum in Toronto in May.
- Ability to enter the National Awards of Excellence program in 2016. (The deadline to apply for entry of exceptional public relations and communications management campaigns is March 7, 2016.)
And there’s more! Check out the full list of benefits here.
We encourage you to get involved with CPRS, Canada’s only national association for public relations and communications management professionals.