Meet the CPRS Manitoba 2017/18 board slate at the Annual General Meeting
Date: Thursday, June 8, 2017
Time: 5:00-6:15 p.m.
Location: Red River College, Room P107, 160 Princess Street
CPRS Manitoba is pleased to provide our 2016-2017 Annual Report and to announce the following prospective board members for election for the 2017/2018 fiscal year.
- Treasurer – David Hultin, APR
- Secretary – Tammy Sawatzky
- Accreditation – David Hultin, APR
- Membership – Laura Curtis
- Professional Development – Samantha Lapedus, Jennifer Pawluk, Rachel Hollis
- Communications – Chris Albi, Katrina Sklepowich, Rachel Hollis, Trent Burton
- Sponsorship – Chris Deane
- Mentorship – Vacant
The positions of President and Past-President are each entering the second year of two-year terms, and are therefore not up for election. The position of Past-President is entering the second of a two-year term, but is not an elected position.
- President – Conor Lloyd (two-year term to end spring 2018)
- Past President – Tamara Bodi (two-year term to end spring 2018)
- Vice-President – Susan Harrison
- Call to order
- Approval of the minutes of the 2015/2016 CPRS MB Annual General Meeting
- Approval of the audited financial statements for the year ending April 30, 2017
- Approval of reports of the Board of Directors (link to annual report PDF on our site)
- Elections of the 2017/2018 Board of Directors (link to 2017/18 BOD PDF on our site)
- Other business that may come before the meeting
Find out about CPRS MB nominations and how our elections work according to our by-laws on our website.
A limited number of printed copies of the annual report will be available at the meeting. Please consider printing your own copy or reading it from your phone or other electronic device.
Voting by Proxy:
Can’t make our AGM? If you’re a member, you can submit your vote by proxy by until June 5, 2017. Instructions and the form are on the CPRS Manitoba website.
Complete and sign the form, then deliver it one of three ways:
- Emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, June 5, 2017;
- Mailing to CPRS Manitoba, P.O. Box 441, Stn. Main, Winnipeg, MB R3C 2H6. Must be received no later than Monday, June 5, 2017, OR;
- Giving your proxy to another member who will physically bring it to the AGM on your behalf.
While only CPRS members can vote at the AGM, everyone is welcome to attend, so please join us! Afterwards, we’ll move over to The King’s Head Pub (120 King St.) to continue networking, and to enjoy food and drinks!