Join us for breakfast followed by an engaging panel discussion with True North Sports + Entertainment as we take a deep dive into how community relations and activations can build the strength of your brand. From White Out Street Parties to the development of True North Square, there is no shortage of excitement surrounding one of our city’s most recognizable brands.
We’ll hear from the team responsible for leading communications strategies, media relations, and community engagement for True North Sports + Entertainment about how they’ve become a brand rooted in our local community and what that means on a national scale.
- Rob Wozny, Vice-President Communications & Community Engagement
- Krista Sinaisky, Manager, Corporate Communications
- Katie Hall Hursh, Senior Director, Business Development, True North Real Estate Development
Some of the topics we’ll cover include:
- Building a positive brand that people feel connected to. What are the essentials to success?
- Why investing in downtown Winnipeg is important and what that means for our city from a brand and community engagement perspective.
- Managing media relations at the White Out Street Parties. What it’s like to coordinate with major networks from across North America!
- Bringing new assets to the community – successes and challenges from a communications perspective.
- And more!
You won’t want to miss this!